New Delhi: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday wished for speedy recovery of her Delhi counterpart Arvind Kejriwal who has tested positive for COVID-19.
In a message on Twitter, Kejriwal on Tuesday said he has tested positive for the virus with “mild symptoms” and has isolated himself at home.
He urged those who came in contact with him in the last few days to quarantine and get tested for coronavirus infection.
“I pray for your speedy recovery, @ArvindKejriwal ji. Get well soon and take care of yourself!” Banerjee tweeted responding to Kejriwal’s message on the micro-blogging site.
According to officials, this is the first time Kejriwal has tested positive for COVID-19.
In April last year, his wife Sunita Kejriwal had tested positive for coronavirus and while the AAP national convenor had developed symptoms, he tested negative.
- Limiting global warming to 1.5 degrees not plausible: Report
- Tripura 2023: 259 candidates remain in fray for Assembly polls
- How big data and big dollars are changing cricket
- Budget 2023-24 has very little for marginalised sections: Rights groups
- Meghalaya 2023: NPP Garo Hills candidates file nominations
- India’s push for climate finance in Eco Survey reflects its stance as G20 President