Jaipur: Cold wave conditions gripped several parts of Rajasthan where Fatehpur in Churu was recorded as the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 0.7 degrees Celsius on Thursday night.
Karauli, Alwar, Sangaria (Hanumangarh) and Churu recorded minimum of 1.1, 2.5, 2.9 and 3.2 degrees Celsius respectively while the night temperature in Pilani, Nagaur, Dholpur, Chittorgarh and Jaipur was 4.9, 5, 5.1, 6.6 and 7.6 respectively, according to a MeT report.
A MeT department official said that new Western Disturbance will be active due to which there is a possibility of light rain or thundershowers at isolated places during January 6 to 8 in some parts of the state.
- Bikaner-Guwahati Express derailment: Railways’ prompt action saves lives
- Daily virus cases in Russia double as omicron spreads
- Joint efforts only way to fight pandemic: Chinese Prez Xi Jinping
- China’s population grows by less than half-a-million in 2021
- Imran Khan praises Vladimir Putin for ’emphatic statement’ against Islamophobia
- Why UK’s Prince Andrew is losing military titles, but remains a prince