New Delhi: Self-styled commander-in-chief of Kuki National Front Mangkholam Kipgen, who was wanted in cases of kidnapping and extortion, was arrested by the Delhi Police’s Special Cell, an official said on Monday.
The Kuki National Front is a northeast-based insurgent group.
Mangkholam Kipgen alias David Kipgen, 24, was arrested from Dwarka on Sunday, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Special Cell) Pramod Singh Kushwah said.
Several cases related to kidnapping, firing, extortion, robbery among others are registered against Kipgen in various police stations of Manipur, the DCP said.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Round of 16 games today, December 4
- Meghalaya: World Disabled Day observed in South Garo Hills
- Leftist agenda on JNU campus won’t succeed anymore: VHP
- BJP-IPFT has given corruption free governance in Tripura: Manik Saha
- Special help desk for persons with disabilities at Guwahati airport
- With Meghalaya speaker joining NPP, will TMC take Phulbari’s sitting MLA?