Special Commissioner of Delhi Police, Robin Hibu’s NGO Helping Hands has come up with an initiative to help people from Northeast living in Delhi NCR get vaccinated for COVID-19.
Helping Hands has offered to pick people from their homes, get them vaccinated, and also drop them back.
Anyone who is yet to be vaccinated can register with their Aadhaar card or any documents (as proof of residence in Northeast) with Helping Hands Nodal Officer Nitin on Whatsapp – 9870582990 for COVID vaccination in Delhi NCR.
Hibu said, “Let’s vaccinate all NE diaspora specially who are working at lowly unorganized private sectors, BPos students, and all those guards, gardeners, peons, sales girls, waitress, maids, pastors, contingency MTS staff in private companies or in govt.”
He also appealed that “If you know anyone, please ask them to register immediately, our bus with volunteers will come to pick you up and drop you back after vaccination.”
- Durga Puja: Idols made of waste materials, ashtadhatu, silicon, more
- India wants relationship with China built on mutual respect: EAM
- Process for legal scientific mining starts in Meghalaya
- India-US relationship not narrowed to bilateral gains: Jaishankar
- Chinese loan apps: ED freezes Rs 9.82 cr worth funds kept in payment gateway accounts
- Pakistan’s new finance minister Ishaq Dar no longer a ‘proclaimed offender’