Special Commissioner of Delhi Police, Robin Hibu’s NGO Helping Hands has come up with an initiative to help people from Northeast living in Delhi NCR get vaccinated for COVID-19.
Helping Hands has offered to pick people from their homes, get them vaccinated, and also drop them back.
Anyone who is yet to be vaccinated can register with their Aadhaar card or any documents (as proof of residence in Northeast) with Helping Hands Nodal Officer Nitin on Whatsapp – 9870582990 for COVID vaccination in Delhi NCR.
Hibu said, “Let’s vaccinate all NE diaspora specially who are working at lowly unorganized private sectors, BPos students, and all those guards, gardeners, peons, sales girls, waitress, maids, pastors, contingency MTS staff in private companies or in govt.”
He also appealed that “If you know anyone, please ask them to register immediately, our bus with volunteers will come to pick you up and drop you back after vaccination.”
- Mizoram: Council of Ministers approves long-awaited pension scheme for journalists
- Tripura becomes 4th state in India to adopt e-Cabinet: CM
- Manipur: Church association slams PM’s call for cleanliness drive
- NFR issues notice on cancellation of joy ride trains in Darjeeling
- Nagaland: Drugs worth approx Rs 25 cr seized in three months
- Nagaland: 19 students leave for national tour; to meet President Murmu