In a viral video, four robbers posing as electricians forced their way into the home of a property dealer in West Delhi’s Uttam Nagar area on Wednesday. They fled with gold ornaments worth lakhs while holding a child, a young man, and a woman hostage at gunpoint.
The entire incident was captured on a security camera. The video shows a woman opening the door, following which, four men with weapons in their hands, entered the house wearing masks. The video shows one of them wearing a helmet, while others were wearing caps.
According to the police, the armed men, who may have been between 20 to 30-year-olds, posed as electricians to enter the house and stole around Rs 8 lakh along with jewellery.
No arrests have been made yet, but a case has been filed, said the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Dwarka.
- International Beer Day: Lesser-known Indian beers you should try!
- MP govt announces Rs 1 cr reward for Hockey players Vivek Sagar, Nilakanta Sharma
- Ready to cook and bake with beer? Here are some of our favourite recipes
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games