Best Friends are hard to find, and it is nearly impossible to describe in words how their existence enriches to our lives. From being our classmate to our faithful secret keeper, we grow up together. If you ever had a friend become your chosen family, you probably would know how meaningful a true friendship can be.
To celebrate this magical bond with your besties, we’ve curated some best wishes & greetings to share with your loved ones. Have a look!
- Happy National Friends Day! may our beautiful friendship always stay the same.
- You are the kindest, funniest and most helpful person I’ve ever met. Happy Friends Day!’
- Thank you for being my bestie! Happy Best Friends Day!
- Happy National Friends Day to all the amazing people who touched out lives during difficult times.
- I count myself lucky to have you as by best friend! Happy Best Friends Day buddy!
- With your presence in my life, my life has illuminated with new hope. You are a wonderful soul who has taught me the real meaning of friendship. Wishing you a warm Happy Best Friend Day.
- When we met first you were sweet, gradually you became sweeter and now you are the sweetest person I know. You are my best friend for life. Happy Best Friend Day.
- Time and distance are important in every relationship. But with a friend like you, who lives in my heart, we will never be separated by distance because we are connected at heart. Happy Best Friend Day.
- When you have someone whom you can call any day, any time…. you know you are blessed. Happy Best Friend Day.
- You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship lasts forever! Happy Best Friend Day.
- Thank you for never letting me does the stupid things alone. This just proves what a great friend you are to me. Happy Best Friend Day.
Quotes on Best friends:
“There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing” – Jennifer Aniston
“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends” – Jane Austen
“Awards become corroded. Friends gather no dust” – Jesse Owens
“I don’t know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn’t had my girlfriends” – Reese Witherspoon
“Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
“To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr Seuss
“There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31