For the second consecutive day now, social media is abuzz with messages seeking the resignation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi as the country battles an unprecedented surge in new COVID-19 infections and harrowing tales of death and devastation. On Tuesday, however, netizens are demanding that the PM repeal the contentious new Farm Laws while making #ModiResignOrRepeal the top trend.
Trending number 1 on Twitter in India, #ModiResignOrRepeal was already tweeted over 1.10 lakh times, till the time of filing this report.
Also Read | #ResignModi trends No 1 as COVID-19 engulfs India
Sharing compassionate pictures from the farmers’ protest at Tikri Border and highlighting the importance of farmers, people are asking the PM to repeal the three new laws or resign with #ModiResignOrRepeal.
- Resilient gorillas reveal clues about overcoming childhood misfortune
- Dalai Lama congratulates Turkiye President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- Assam: Massive fire breaks out at Numaligarh refinery
- Meghalaya: Panel propose all-party stand on Roster system
- Guwahati: Panel to probe accident that killed 7 engineering students
- Tribal bodies demand President’s Rule in violence-hit Manipur
Leave a comment