South superstar Ajith, popularly known as ‘Thala’ has become the talk of Twitter-town on the day he went to cast his vote for Tamil Nadu elections. Before you draw any conclusions, allow us to clarify. It’s not because he voted, but because he taught a lesson to mask-less fan intruded in his private space in an attempt to take a selfie with him.
As reported by TheNewsMinute, Ajith turned up at a polling booth in Thiruvanmiyur, with his wife actor Shalini on Tuesday at around 7 am. As Ajith posed for the shutterbugs after casting his vote, a fan who was not wearing a mask came close to the actor to take a picture with him. The man who did not have Ajith’s consent clicked a picture or two before Ajith noticed him.
In a viral video of the incident, Ajith is seen snatching the phone away from the fan. Shortly after that, he is also seen pointing at the fan who tried to take the selfie and asked him as well as other people to leave.
However, later, he returns the phone to the fan, asking him to wear a mask.
Netizens have supported Ajith for not allowing someone not following COVID-19 protocol to take his picture. While some have called out the way he treated the fan.
Check their reactions below:
- World Rose Day 2021: Here’s why this day is dedicated to cancer patients
- World Rhino Day 2021: Significance & slogans to save the rhinoceros
- Arunachal logs 64 fresh COVID-19 cases, one fatality
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 22
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 22
- Manipur: PREPAK (Pro) cadre arrested with huge cache of IED materials