Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi will release the autobiography of Dr Balasaheb Vikhe Patil Tuesday at 11.00 AM via video conferencing. PM Modi will also rename the Pravara Rural Education Society as ‘Loknete Dr Balasaheb Vikhe Patil Pravara Rural Education Society’.
Dr Patil served as Member of Lok Sabha for multiple terms. His autobiography is titled ‘Deh Vechwa Karani’, which means ‘dedicating one’s life for a noble cause’.
It has been aptly named as he dedicated his entire life to the benefit of society through his path-breaking work in various fields, including agriculture and cooperatives.
With the aim to provide a world-class education to the rural masses and empower the girl child, Pravara Rural Education Society was established in 1964 at Loni in Ahmednagar district. The society is currently serving with the core mission of educational, social, economical, cultural, physical and psychological development of students.
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- IIT-Delhi to offer BTech course in Energy Engineering from 2021 academic session
- Liquor worth Rs 720 crore sold in Bengal during Durga Puja
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat