Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank will inaugurate four newly constructed buildings of Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) on October 8 through video conferencing.
The four Kendriya Vidyalayas to be inaugurated are KV Nayagarh (Odisha), KV Mahuldiha, Rairangpur (Odisha), KV Hanumangarh (Rajasthan), and KV No. 3 Faridabad (Haryana).
Minister of state for education Sanjay Dhotre and higher education secretary Amit Khare, along with KV senior officials will also be present in the virtual meeting.
As per the ministry of education, these four KVs have been constructed at a total cost of about Rs 68.60 crores and have been running in temporary buildings till now. With the opening of these new schools around 4000 students would be benefitted in the states of Odisha, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
All the four new buildings have been reportedly constructed as per ‘Green Building’ norms and facilitated with rain water harvesting system to ensure maximum water conservation.
Buildings are constructed barrier-free for easy access to Divyang people. Ample space for sports and physical activities has been allotted for encouraging students towards fitness.
During the inauguration ceremony, the education minister will also address the local gatherings and dignitaries through video conferencing. He has urged the people of the country to join this virtual meet so that everyone can know about the full benefits of the project.
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- Dravid ‘The Wall’ returns: Team India in best hands say fans
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 16
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 16
- Manipur woman found dead in Gurgaon under mysterious circumstances
- World Food Day 2021: History, significance & this year’s theme