Guwahati: For the Indian fans of PUBG, there is a new multiplayer action game titled FAU-G (Fearless And United Guards) developed by Bengaluru-headquartered nCORE Games. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar announced the multiplayer game and said it supports Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Atma Nirbhar movement.
Kumar tweeted, “Supporting PM @narendramodi’s AtmaNirbhar movement, proud to present an action game, Fearless And United-Guards FAU-G. Besides entertainment, players will also learn about the sacrifices of our soldiers. 20% of the net revenue generated will be donated to @BharatKeVeer Trust #FAUG.”
The game expected to launch both on iOS and Android is based on real-life scenarios encountered by the Indian Defence Forces. The game is Kumar’s first venture into the world of gaming. He wants to make players aware of the sacrifices that Indian soldiers make to keep us safe.
The game’s first level is set in the backdrop of Galwan Valley, and is likely to be launched by the end of October.
The Bengaluru-based nCore games last year had raised an undisclosed amount from Vishal Gondal who is the founder of wearable devices start-up GOQii. Even GOQii roped in Akshay Kumar to endorse the brand. The actor is on the board as an investor and a strategic advisor.
- Assam: Panic in Sonitpur after Russell’s Viper kills teenager
- Hornbill Festival: Akashvani showcases vintage radio equipment
- Assam: Mahura Weaves opens showroom at Guwahati’s Roodraksh Mall
- Cong ignored spirit of anti-BJP alliance in state polls: Ex-Tripura CM
- Nagaland’s Keneilelie Sorünuo wins Silver in National Bodybuilding C’ship
- Digitised records from wildlife centres show how humans harm wild animals