Guwahati: In a miraculous escape for a biker, a Mahindra Bolero car rammed into a speeding JCB saving the biker from a near-death accident.
The video which is now doing the rounds on Twitter was shared by many, including Mahindra Group chairman Anand Mahindra. The incident occurred near Thodukappu in Karinkallathani on the Kozhikode-Palakkad national highway in Kerala.
The biker was sitting on his bike on the side of the highway and unbeknownst to him, a JCB came speeding from the opposite side which lost control and came straight at him. However, another speeding vehicle, a Bolero, came from the opposite side of the JCB and rammed it right before it could hurt the biker.
Fortunately, the biker was saved and sustained minor scratches and even the passengers inside the Bolero were unhurt. The JCB then hit a tree and came to a halt. The driver who sustained minor injuries was taken to the hospital.
Anand Mahindra took to Twitter to share the video, “It felt like the Bolero transformed to a living object and his sole mission was to save the motorcyclist.”
Twitterati weren’t able to stop themselves in giving their unique spin to the tale.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands