New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare Class X results on July 15, Wednesday, announced Union human resources minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank.
Taking to Twitter, he wrote, “My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck.”
As on now, the result time is not yet confirmed. Over 18 lakh students had appeared in the exam, and the result can be checked on websites- cbseresults.nic.in, results.nic.in. The result can also be accessed via the Umang app.
Earlier this week, on Monday, Class XII results were announced, and over 10.59 lakh students cleared this the exams with a pass percentage of 88.78%.
To check the results:
- Visit the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
2 Click on the link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020
- Key in your credentials and login
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands