Mumbai: Singham actor Ajay Devgn is all set to produce a film that will be based on the Galwan Valley clash which occurred last month.
The Galwan Valley has been in the centre of debates and news for over a month now and diplomatic deliberations over it are still continuing. The actor’s Ajay Devgn FFilms is now ready to make a cinematic adaptation cum tribute to it.
The production house aims to showcase the strength of the Indian Army during the recent clash in Ladakh that took place on June 15, 2020. The movie is set to narrate the story of the sacrifice of 20 Indian army men who fought the Chinese army.
Film critique Taran Adarsh took to Instagram to announce the news and captioned it as, “IT’S OFFICIAL… #AjayDevgn to make film on #GalwanValley clash… The film – not titled yet – will narrate the story of sacrifice of 20 #Indian army men, who fought the #Chinese army… Cast not finalized… Ajay Devgn FFilms and Select Media Holdings LLP will produce the film.”
However, Devgn has another upcoming project in the form of Bhuj: The Pride of India. The film-screen is shared by stars Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Ammy Virk, and Sharad Kelkar and is written and directed by Abhishek Dudhaiya. The film is set to premiere digitally on Disney+ Hotstar soon.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands