New Delhi: A youth who was out on the streets driving his imported Porsche car without wearing a mask was made to do sit-ups while holding ears on the road as a punishment by the police in Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
The video of the incident that has taken the social media by storm shows the supercar being stopped by the police. The 20 year-old youth who was driving the car was seen coming out of the vehicle and trying to show his curfew pass to the police but was forced to do sit-ups for not wearing mask while out in public space.
While questioned for not wearing mask, the youth was heard replying that he had his mask inside his pocket.
The man identified as Sanskar Daryani, who is son of an Indore-based industrialist, claimed he had a curfew pass to move around in the area to distribute food to the needy people.
Indore has the highest number of COVID-19 cases in Madhya Pradesh and has seen a total of 1,085 cases of the disease.
- Mizoram churches condole death of Assam Police personnel in border clash
- Won’t allow illegal coke factories in East Jaintia Hills: MLA Kyrmen Shylla
- Independent committee to probe ‘rice scam’: Meghalaya govt
- Boundary row: Mizoram Youth Congress seeks President’s intervention
- The Optics of India’s ‘Chinky’ medalists at the Olympics
- Heartbreak as Indian women crash out of Olympic hockey final race