Maligaon: In view of insufficient patronization, N. F. Railway has decided to cancel a few trains in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) section. The train services include one pair tri-weekly AC passenger running between New Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling and two pairs of Diesel special joyrides running between Darjeeling and Ghum stations.
Accordingly, train No. 52539/52538, New Jalpaiguri – Darjeeling – New Jalpaiguri tri-weekly AC passenger will remain cancelled from 17th December 2022 to 28th February 2023.
Help sustain honest journalism.
Among the Diesel special joyrides, train No. 02547/02548/02549/02550 Darjeeling – Ghum – Darjeeling special joyrides will remain cancelled from 6th to 31st December, 2022.
- No more holding my pee: LGBTQIA+ campaign in Assam seeks safe toilets
- This is the safest seat on a plane, as per an aviation expert
- Meghalaya 2023: Bernard confident of beating CM in South Tura
- Vitamin D supplements linked with lower diabetes risk: Study
- Why women are more likely to identify as bisexual
- Google to launch ChatGPT competitor ‘Bard’: Sundar Pichai