Kolkata: West Bengal on Tuesday registered six more COVID-19-related deaths, raising the toll to 21,288, a bulletin by the state health department said.
At least 2,243 fresh cases were recorded, taking the tally to 20,74,550, it said, adding that the positivity rate stood at 15.37 per cent.
The state currently has 28,969 active cases.
As many as 20,24,293 people have recovered from the disease in Bengal, including 2,851 since Monday.
Since Tuesday, 14,590 samples have been tested in the state, the bulletin added.
- Alliance Air resumes Silchar- Imphal flight service after a decade
- A judge must speak through his judgment: Rijiju on EC case in SC
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 26
- Legendary hero Lachit Barphukan has got his due: Historian Vikram Sampath
- Mumbai terror attacks: Nation remembers with gratitude all those we lost, says Prez Murmu
- Vote NPF for development of Nagaland: Party leader Thenucho Tunyi