Kolkata: West Bengal reported 288 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, taking the tally to 20,21,555, as per a Health Department bulletin.
Kolkata reported the highest number of new cases at 108, followed by North 24 Parganas (68) and South 24 Parganas(25), it said.
The positivity rate was 2.42 per cent as the new cases were detected after testing 11,917 samples.
In the last 24 hours, 69 people recovered from the disease. So far, 19,98,723 patients have recovered.
The active cases rose to 1,625, the bulletin said.
Also Read | India records 13,216 fresh COVID-19 cases
- Manipur: Assam Rifles recovers cache of weapons in Churachandpur
- Arunachal: 526 kg of marijuana seized, one woman arrested
- Drug addiction affects society as a whole: Meghalaya DyCM
- Will Gorkhaland Territorial polls in Darjeeling usher in a new era?
- Use mapping to identify vulnerable areas in Silchar, suggests expert
- Manipur: 2 journalists arrested for alleged connection with insurgents