Following reports of violence in West Bengal after Mamata Banerjee led All India Trinamool Congress won the state’s assembly elections, dreaded separatist leader and chairman of the Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO) Jibon Singha have come to condemn such act.
An 11-min video of the KLO chief is also doing rounds on various social media platforms. In the video, Singha says that many from Kamtapur were injured, several lost their lives, and many houses were also destroyed in the violence.
Singha is also heard appealing to the people of Kamtapur to disassociate themselves with any political party.
“Supporting and cooperating with them will encourage and glorifying such politics. This will give them authority over Kamtapur and the opportunity to murder the people of the area. If we look at the last 70 years and the deeds of the political parties, we will know how much they have destroyed Koch Kamtapur,” the KLO chief says in the video.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art