New Delhi: Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister of Israel Lt Gen (Res) Benjamin Gantz, who is on an official visit to India, called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday.
The PMO said the two leaders reviewed the rapid growth in defence cooperation between India and Israel over the past few years.
In the talks, Modi encouraged Israeli defence companies to benefit from opportunities of co-development and co-production in India, the PMO said.
In a tweet, Modi said, “Was pleased to meet Deputy PM & Defence Minister of Israel H.E. Benjamin Gantz @gantzbe. As we mark 30 years of full diplomatic relations between India and Israel, our defence cooperation is expanding and diversifying to include joint research, development and production.”
Also read: How the COVID outbreak is putting pressure on North Korea regime
- Five rare and very unusual psychiatric syndromes
- What Greek mythology teaches us about women’s resistance and rebellion
- Yuva Sangam great initiative to promote people-to-people connect: PM
- World’s oldest Homo sapiens footprint identified on South Africa’s Cape south coast
- China’s first domestically built plane makes its maiden commercial flight
- New Parl building will be witness to India’s growth: VP Dhankhar