Singing legend Lata Mangeshkar has died at the age of 92. The singer had tested positive for Covid with mild symptoms and was admitted on January 8 to Breach Candy Hospital’s intensive care unit (ICU).
She was being treated by Dr Pratit Samdani and his team of doctors.
Mangeshkar’s condition had improved in January and she was taken off the ventilator but her health deteriorated on Saturday.
- 13.92 lakh cancer cases in India in 2020, projected to increase by 12.8 per cent: Mandaviya
- Men are losing their Y chromosome, but a new sex gene gives hope
- India will not be US ally, it will be another great power: WH official
- People spending a lot on weapons, this is totally wrong: Dalai Lama
- FIFA World Cup 2022 quarterfinal games Saturday, December 10
- US govt aware of long delays in visa appointments in India: WH