New Delhi: The Union Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday approved the Budget 2022-23, sources said.
The Budget will be presented by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in a short while from now in the Lok Sabha.
The Budget documents usually include the finance minister’s speech in Parliament, highlights, annual financial statement, finance bill containing tax proposals, memorandum explaining the provisions in the financial bill, and macroeconomic framework statement.
They also include the medium-term fiscal policy cum fiscal policy strategy statement, outcome framework for schemes, customs notification, implementation of previous Budget announcements, receipt budget, expenditure budget and statement of budget estimates.
- SDF man accused of forging CM Golay’s signature gets clean chit
- Kisan Rail’ trains run by NF Railway helping farmers reach wider markets
- Assam: Body of two women missing after boat accident found in Biswanath
- 24 monuments, sites are untraceable: Govt
- Assam, Mizoram govts hopeful of resolving border disputes
- Sikkim: Tashi Namgyal Academy gets foot-over bridges to counter accident threats