Balasore: India successfully test-fired supersonic cruise missile Brahmos off the Odisha coast here on Thursday, DRDO sources said.
With new added technologies, including the control system, the missile was test-fired from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) launch pad-III at Chandipur around 10.45 am, said a source at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
The detailed data is being analysed analysis, the source said.
Son of ‘murdered’ NFR employee allegedly assaulted by cops
- China: the rise of TikTok sister app Douyin as a powerful consumer tool
- Defamation case judgement against Rahul may become precedence: Nagaland Cong
- Assam, Arunachal ministers meet to discuss border issues
- Women turn small-scale entrepreneurs selling ‘pithas’, ‘larus’
- 2 NSCN-K (NS) militants kill guard, escape from Arunachal jail
- Massive landslide cuts off road to North Sikkim, destroys homes