New Delhi: Former prime minister Manmohan Singh was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here Wednesday evening after he complained of weakness following a fever, sources said.
They said the 89-year-old had a fever on Monday and had recovered from it, but turned weak and is currently on fluids.
In April this year, Singh was admitted to the hospital due to COVID-19 infection.
- Cruise drugs case: Actor Ananya Panday fails to appear before NCB
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission
- Gloom over Kolkata airport as bodies of 5 trekkers arrive from Uttarakhand
- 67th National Film Awards: Here’s a list of winners being awarded
- Won’t hesitate to seek foreign help for relief: PM Deuba on Nepal floods
- Rajinikanth receives Dada Saheb Phalke award