New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) between December 16 and January 13, it said in a statement.
The test will be conducted in 20 languages throughout the country in computer-based test mode, the board said.
The information bulletin containing details of the examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on the CTET’s website https://ctet.nic.in from September 20, according to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Candidates have to apply online only through the CTET website. The online application process will be started on September 20 and end on October 19. The fee can be paid up to October 20 before 3.30 pm.
- Prince Charles warns of narrow window to face climate change
- PM Modi meets Indian COVID vaccine manufacturers; CEOs say his leadership key force in vaccination drive
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray, mother test positive for COVID-19
- China attempting to reduce India’s influence in Mynmar, SEA: CDS General Rawat
- Arunachal searching for unsung heroes of India’s freedom struggle
- Mizoram: 808 grams of Heroin seized, one arrested