Mumbai: Various eminent personalities from different fields have come forward and shared their best wishes to the Indian contingent representing the country at the Tokyo Paralympics 2020.
The Chief of Defence Staff of the Indian Armed Forces, General Bipin Rawat wished the Paralympians and wished the Indian contingent the very best for the Tokyo Paralympics 2020.
He spoke about the talent and resolve of team India and said that it is a testament to the undying spirit of sportsmanship and camaraderie. He said that such people with special abilities who have overcome challenges to prove themselves even in the field of sports need special recognition.
Bollywood superstar John Abraham too extended his wishes to the Paralympians and said, “In total awe of the courage, grit, and determination of our Paralympians! They are the #IndiaKeSuperheroes who will be fighting to make our country proud. Let’s back them in their journey towards winning the gold in the Tokyo #Paralympics 2020! Watch them in action LIVE, only on @eurosportin #Cheer4India.”
Arjuna award winner and Olympian Manu Bhaker extended her wishes and said, “I wish all the very best to our Indian Paralympic team for the games. Go for Gold”
Where to watch the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games
All updates on Tokyo 2020 Summer Paralympic Games and live broadcast will be available on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. The Eurosport channel can now be streamed on the discovery+ app.
- BJP releases list of 48 candidates for Tripura Assembly polls
- Kid’s ‘rushed’ immune response behind Covid reinfection: Study
- Meghalaya 2023: Over Rs 23 lakh cash, alcohol seized in Garo Hills
- Guwahati: Sahitya Sabha, GMDA at loggerheads over Chachal land
- Blood test can detect Alzheimer’s 3.5 years before diagnosis
- Mizoram: 3 killed as Khawzawl road construction site caves in