Mumbai: Bollywood superstar John Abraham, has been brought on board as the India Ambassador for MotoGP
Grand Prix motorcycle racing which is fondly known as MOTO GP worldwide is the premier class of motorcycle road racing events held on road circuits and is sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme (FIM).
Eurosport India along with discovery+ has acquired the exclusive Live broadcasting rights for all the three premier classes: Moto 2, Moto 3 and Moto GP for the Indian audience.
Prior to becoming the brand ambassador, John has shared the stage with MotoGP legend ‘The Doctor’ Valentino Rossi and has been to several MotoGP races.
“It’s a moment of pride for any fan to become the India Ambassador, and it’s indeed a moment of reckoning for me. I am glad that through this association not only will I be able to showcase my love for MotoGP to all motorsports fans but also help many others understand the fine nuances of a highly technical and skill-oriented sport,” said an excited MotoGP fan and multitalented celebrity John Abraham.
The actor said that he has been a motorsports fan for over 25 years and is confident that his association with Eurosport and MotoGP will bring the sport closer to the hearts of Indian motorsport fans.
India is known for its love for motorcycles and evolved as a strong market for superbikes and over 500 CC two-wheeler market over the years.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion