The Sohan Lal Commodity Management (SLCM) Group, an Agri technology and warehousing solutions company, organised a COVID-19 vaccination drive at its New Delhi headquarters.
A total of 140 personnel at the company’s corporate headquarters and other offices in the national capital benefitted from the initiative on Monday. Employees were given the option of choose between getting the Covishield or the Covaxin vaccine. The vaccine was administered by medical staff from Primus Super Speciality Hospital in Chanakyapuri.
Commenting on the occasion, CEO Sandeep Sabharwal said, “Just like the yeoman service performed by the nation’s Corona Warriors, agriculture workers and people engaged in Agri warehousing and Agri supply chain management have worked ceaselessly in the past 16 months to ensure a disruption-free agricultural supply chain and safety of the produce by facilitating its storage, transportation and warehousing. We decided to organise the drive to facilitate the vaccination of all employees working at the head office and other locations in the Delhi NCR. I am very satisfied to note that the initiative has received an overwhelming response from our co-workers.”
In addition, the SLCM Group is also encouraging 1,500 employees on its rolls across India to get themselves vaccinated in the best interest of their own as well as families’ safety. The amount will be reimbursed to the employee upon submission of the hospital receipt.
- Egypt’s president likely to be chief guest for Republic Day celebrations
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever reclaims myth of an African utopia
- Voices still missing from online activism
- Sharp butt pains & more: 5 lesser-known menstrual cycle symptoms
- Outdated Covid travel advisories, conflicting norms causing inconvenience to people
- Making efforts to protect rights of baby in foster care in Germany: MEA