The Helping Hands NGO will be facilitating a free COVID-19 vaccination drive for the people of Northeast in Delhi, Gurgaon & Faridabad.
The NGO will provide assistance in online registration and will also provide free pick up from their houses and drop them back after getting the vaccine jab.
Preference will be given to those Northeast private employees who are working in the unorganised private sector, i.e., Northeast employees in BPOs, private teachers, gardeners, guards, MTs, drivers, cooks, salespersons, maids, poor students, small-time shopkeepers from Northeast, petty eateries and UPSC/SSC aspirants.
The free vaccine and pickup service can be availed by sending the following information/documents to +919870582990 on WhatsApp:
- Aadhar card, voter ID, ST/SC/OBC certificate or passport to prove that the person is Indian.
- Name, age and present address in Delhi NCR.
This Corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative is Helping Hands’ collaboration with Muthoot Group and Third Planet Foundation for the vulnerable section of Northeastern employees in the NCR.
- Nagaland Lottery August 4: Check Dear Mercury Wednesday lottery result
- Ravi Dahiya ensures fourth medal for India with sensational ‘pin down’
- Mizoram Lottery August 4: Check Prospect Day lottery result
- Long-lasting Covid symptoms rare in children: Lancet study
- Mizoram, Assam talks aim to de-escalate border dispute
- Manipur Lottery August 4: Check Singam Sedum Day lottery result