Mandya: Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut‘s bodyguard has been arrested from his native village in Karnataka. He has been arrested on charges of allegedly cheating a woman in Mumbai on the promise of marrying her, police said.
“A team of Mumbai police came here yesterday (Saturday) and arrested Kumar Hegde from Heggadahalli in Mandya,” a police officer told PTI.
He said Hegde allegedly entered into a relationship with the woman after promising to marry her.
However, he fled Mumbai and started living in Heggadahalli, his native village, the officer said.
- Naga Students’ Federation condemn Athuan Abonmai’s murder
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31