Mandya: Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut‘s bodyguard has been arrested from his native village in Karnataka. He has been arrested on charges of allegedly cheating a woman in Mumbai on the promise of marrying her, police said.
“A team of Mumbai police came here yesterday (Saturday) and arrested Kumar Hegde from Heggadahalli in Mandya,” a police officer told PTI.
He said Hegde allegedly entered into a relationship with the woman after promising to marry her.
However, he fled Mumbai and started living in Heggadahalli, his native village, the officer said.
- Meghalaya 2023: Lyngdoh sisters from Shillong file nominations
- India’s budget will be ray of hope for world: PM Modi
- Northeast India weather: Winter chill to give way to warmer days
- Guaranteed win: Ex-Tripura MLA’s family is contesting from 3 parties
- Nagaland 2023: Ceasefire board bans NSCN groups from carrying arms
- Death toll rises to 90 in Pakistan mosque suicide bombing