Bollywood actor Vidyut Jammwal has been named among the top martial artists in the world alongside legends like Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
The Bollywood actor was trending on Saturday after he shared a screenshot of his name listed under the ‘top martial artists in the world’ on Google.
The list includes names of renowned martial artists like Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Bruce Lee, Johnny Tri Nguyen, Steven Seagal, Donnie Yen, and Tony Jaa.
Vidyut Jammwal, who has studied the art of Kalaripayattu, a form of Indian martial art designed for the ancient battlefield with weapons and combative techniques that are unique to India, since he was three years old. While sharing the screenshot of the Google search, Jammwal wrote, “Jai Hind #Kalaripayattu.”
The actor had shared a similar search result with his name featuring Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Bruce Lee in February too.
Jammwal started in the entertainment industry as a model, but later made his acting debut with the 2011 Telugu film Sakthi, and then ventured into Bollywood with Force in the same year.
In most of his movies like Commando, Junglee and Khuda Haafiz, Jammwal performed the stunts by himself. He was last seen in Kanishk Varma’s Sanak.
- Making NE a strong economic zone important: Meghalaya CM
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity