Delhi: Dealing with the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis in the national capital and helping people from the Northeast as best as he can, as always, Special Commissioner of Delhi Police, Robin Hibu, has started a unique Oxygen ATM initiative.
The oxygen ATM SOS service can be availed by the people from the northeast, who are undergoing home quarantine for COVID-19 in Delhi and neighbouring places.
Volunteers of Hibu’s NGO Helping Hands are delivering oxygen for SOS cases. They can be reached on the WhatsApp Only number: 9810083486
India’s total tally of COVID-19 cases crossed the 2 crore mark with 3,57,229 infections being reported in a day, while the death toll increased to 2,22,408 with 3,449 new fatalities, according to the Union health ministry data updated on Tuesday.
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence