Delhi: Dealing with the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis in the national capital and helping people from the Northeast as best as he can, as always, Special Commissioner of Delhi Police, Robin Hibu, has started a unique Oxygen ATM initiative.
The oxygen ATM SOS service can be availed by the people from the northeast, who are undergoing home quarantine for COVID-19 in Delhi and neighbouring places.
Volunteers of Hibu’s NGO Helping Hands are delivering oxygen for SOS cases. They can be reached on the WhatsApp Only number: 9810083486
India’s total tally of COVID-19 cases crossed the 2 crore mark with 3,57,229 infections being reported in a day, while the death toll increased to 2,22,408 with 3,449 new fatalities, according to the Union health ministry data updated on Tuesday.
- Situation along eastern border with China stable but unpredictable: GOC-in-C
- Pathaan: Total worldwide collection crosses Rs 200 cr mark
- Meghalaya: 50 BJP workers join Congress to support PN Syiem, defeat BJP’s AL Hek
- Nagaland: 23rd convention of Angami Catholic Women Association kicks off
- Bollywood actor Rajat Kapoor on working in Assamese film ‘Anur’
- Padma Shri honour filled me with joy: Ex-Union min from Manipur