Jaipur: Three soldiers were killed and another five injured on Thursday when the Army vehicle they were travelling in overturned and caught fire in Rajasthan’s Ganganagar district, police said.
The accident occurred in Rajiyasar area in the early hours of Thursday, they said.
“The Gypsy overturned and caught fire. Five injured soldiers managed to come out of the vehicle but three were trapped inside it and died,” Station House Officer (SHO) Vikram Tiwari said.
The injured are being treated at a hospital, the SHO said.
- Arunachal Cong questions BJP’s silence over youth’s ‘abduction’ by Chinese army
- Students, groups question modus operandi of cop encounters post Nagaon ‘attack’
- Nagaland reports 69 new COVID-19 cases, 2 fresh fatalities
- Farmer returns for sweet revenge after car showroom ‘humiliated’ him
- About 135 militants waiting across border to infiltrate into Kashmir: IG BSF
- Assembly polls: EC decision on video vans comes with riders