Mumbai: Actor Geeta Basra and Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh on Sunday announced they are expecting their second child.
The 37-year-old actor took to Instagram and shared pictures with Singh and their four-year-old daughter, Hinaya Heer Plaha.
The picture featured their daughter holding a T-shirt with the tagline: “soon to be big sister.”
“Coming soon. July 2021,” Basra captioned the picture.
The actor, best known for featuring in “The Train” co-starring Emraan Hashmi, tied the knot with the senior off-spinner in Jalandhar in 2015 after a five-year courtship.
In 2019, Singh, 40, had announced his acting debut with the Tamil film “Dikkiloona”. He will also be seen in the upcoming Tamil romantic-sports-comedy “Friendship”.
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 6 January, 2023
- Nagaland polls: Only 6 candidates file nominations so far; deadline Tuesday
- Five held in Guwahati businessman murder case
- Shah, Mamata to arrive in poll-bound Tripura on Monday
- ISRO-NASA built satellite ready to be shipped to India for launch
- The consequences of childhood trauma on children’s mental health