Mumbai: Actor Geeta Basra and Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh on Sunday announced they are expecting their second child.
The 37-year-old actor took to Instagram and shared pictures with Singh and their four-year-old daughter, Hinaya Heer Plaha.
The picture featured their daughter holding a T-shirt with the tagline: “soon to be big sister.”
“Coming soon. July 2021,” Basra captioned the picture.
The actor, best known for featuring in “The Train” co-starring Emraan Hashmi, tied the knot with the senior off-spinner in Jalandhar in 2015 after a five-year courtship.
In 2019, Singh, 40, had announced his acting debut with the Tamil film “Dikkiloona”. He will also be seen in the upcoming Tamil romantic-sports-comedy “Friendship”.
- Four-year-old Assamese boy seeks justice for murdered father
- Photos show N. Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant
- Porns film case: Kundra seeks bail citing ‘no evidence’ against him
- Meghalaya Chief Justice Biswanath Somadder to take charge of Sikkim HC
- Nagaland Lottery September 18: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- World Bamboo Day: Assam and its bond with this versatile plant