In a viral video, former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah was seen shaking a leg with Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh at a wedding ceremony in Chandigarh over the weekend.
The 83-year-old former chief minister was attending the wedding of Seharinder Kaur, the daughter of Amarinder Singh’s son Raninder Singh.
In the video, the two veteran politicians can be seen grooving to covers of Bollywood classics ‘Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche‘ and ‘Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi‘, originally sung by Mohammed Rafi.
Watch the video below:
Captain Amarinder Singh’s granddaughter married Aditya Narang, the son of Delhi-based businessman Devin Narang, on Sunday.
The Punjab Chief Minister sang a Punjabi ‘Suhag’, a genre of folk songs sung as part of wedding rituals in Punjab, as he sat next to the newly married couple.
- Tripura: TMC leader Kunal Ghosh taken to hospital
- India facing new war paradigm on borders: Rahul on China’s infra ramp up
- Two pilots injured as Army chopper crash lands in J&K
- APCC raises suspicion over Assam CM’s talks with NSCN(IM)
- International Day of Peace 2021: Why is it celebrated?
- Nagaland Lottery September 21: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result