The internet is a funny place. From surprising us with unbelievable hacks and easy-to-cook meals, to creating unappetising fusion dishes, it touched all bases. The most recent addition to the bizarre food trend is the croissant vada pav! Yes, you read it right.
Twitter user Sudatta shared it online, saying: “I have died reading Croissant Vada Pav.”
The chef at The Dining Room – Park Hyatt in Guindy, Chennai swapped the buttered pao with buttered croissants while keeping the aloo vada as it. It is one of the recommended dishes by the restaurant and served with garlic chutney, spiced chilli and mint chutney.
However, this international take on our desi road-side vada pav has got netizens talking. Check some of the most epic reactions below:
- Assam Govt to re-examine all TET teachers’ credentials
- This Squid Game themed café in UAE is driving fans nuts!
- Encounter between NSCN Unification and Niki Sumi groups; 1 dead
- Assam: Rounak Ali Hazarika to be grilled in disproportionate asset case
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 18
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 18