After months of avoiding talking about the Galwan Valley clash and disclosing how many of its soldiers died in the clashes, it seems China is finally trying to show its side of things. Hours after acknowledging that four Chinese soldiers were killed in the fierce clash with the Indian Army in the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh in June last year, the China state-affiliated media has finally released footage of the deadly clashes.
Several Indian and Chinese soldiers can be seen in a new video, tweeted by Chinese state media, of last year’s border faceoff in eastern Ladakh’s Galwan Valley.
Twenty Indian soldiers too laid down their lives for the country in the clash.
Watch the video below:
- Kolkata receives highest September rainfall in 13 years, downpour to continue
- Need to end COVID-19 pandemic, our response too slow: UN chief
- ‘Hotel Rwanda’ hero sentenced to 25 years on terror charges
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam