After months of avoiding talking about the Galwan Valley clash and disclosing how many of its soldiers died in the clashes, it seems China is finally trying to show its side of things. Hours after acknowledging that four Chinese soldiers were killed in the fierce clash with the Indian Army in the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh in June last year, the China state-affiliated media has finally released footage of the deadly clashes.
Several Indian and Chinese soldiers can be seen in a new video, tweeted by Chinese state media, of last year’s border faceoff in eastern Ladakh’s Galwan Valley.
Twenty Indian soldiers too laid down their lives for the country in the clash.
“On-site video of last June’s #GalwanValley skirmish released. It shows how did #India’s border troops gradually trespass into Chinese side,” tweeted Shen Shiwei of the China state-affiliated media.
Watch the video below:
- Arunachal: Smart streetlights installed at six places in Itanagar
- Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist train reaches Guwahati
- Beethoven’s genome map gives clues on his health, death, family
- VCs meet at USTM: Varsities must have global outlook, says Ramnath Kovind
- ‘YOU’ Season 4, Part 2: Crazy, unpredictable & polarising
- In Assam’s Dhemaji, infra growth, erratic rains shift farming practices