Mon: Nagaland does not feature on the top when it comes to providing education facilities to its youth. The state’s literacy rate may be higher than the national average but pales in comparison to states like Mizoram.
The state also has only a few quality higher educational facilities, and even in 2023, the state does not have a medical college.
EastMojo has covered the issue of the digital......
- Yuva Sangam great initiative to promote people-to-people connect: PM
- World’s oldest Homo sapiens footprint identified on South Africa’s Cape south coast
- China’s first domestically built plane makes its maiden commercial flight
- New Parl building will be witness to India’s growth: VP Dhankhar
- Rahul Gandhi gets new passport, set to travel to US on Monday
- ISRO begins countdown for launch of navigation satellite