Kohima: The Ato Kilonser or the ‘prime minister’ of Khango led NSCN-K Isak Sumi has been impeached by the group after Sumi was found guilty of imposing a ‘one-man government policy’.
As per an impeachment order issued from NSCN/GPRN-K by its president self-styled Lt Gen (Retd) Khango Konyak, SS Col (Retd) Isak Sumi was found guilty of grabbing absolute control of powers and functions without the concern of collective leadership.
Sumi was also accused of non-distribution of powers and functions, nepotism, and exposing self-style one-man government policy, which it said is completely in violation of the Yezhabo (Constitution) and discipline.
Help sustain honest journalism.
As per the order, Sumi shall no longer be a member of NSCN/GPRN-K and the organisation shall not be responsible for any of his actions.
The order came to force on Thursday.
Also read | Dense fog forecast over NE; Sikkim, Arunachal in for storms, snowfall
- Assam CM inaugurates, lays foundation for Rs 545-cr projects
- Navy’s car expedition covering ‘entire coastline’ flagged off from Kolkata
- What the stars do not have in store for you, as per your horoscope
- Bangladesh MP bats for border hospitals on lines of border haats
- Assam: APSC conducts CCE (Preliminary) exam in 31 districts
- Mizoram poll officials to visit Tripura over Bru migrants names deletion