Tuensang: December is almost upon us and with it, we are ready to welcome Nagaland’s world-famous Hornbill Festival, which attracts thousands of tourists from across the globe. But a lot has happened since the last year’s event, and it will impact the festival this year as well.
- State Bank of Pakistan’s forex reserves fall to 4-year low of USD 6.72B
- Medical jargon is often misunderstood by the general public, says study
- No wastage of Covid vaccines in govt buffer stock due to expiry: Govt
- What legacy will Vladimir Putin leave Russia?
- 13.92 lakh cancer cases in India in 2020, projected to increase by 12.8 per cent: Mandaviya
- Men are losing their Y chromosome, but a new sex gene gives hope