Oting, Mon: Winter is almost here, and most people in Nagaland are gradually preparing for the most awaited season—Christmas. However, in Mon district’s Oting village, coal miners are gearing up to earn their......
- SC seeks replies of Centre, states on PIL for free sanitary pads for girls in govt schools
- Forest management tool could help rein in rampant wildlife trade in Bangladesh
- Why certain types of music make our brains sing, and others don’t
- In Nepal, officials defend detusking to reduce human-elephant conflict
- Over 75 pc Indians with hypertension have uncontrolled BP: Lancet study
- World Cup concussion rules may be putting players’ lives at risk