Kohima: Lulu Yhome, 34, is yet to come to terms with the death of her 40-year-old husband Neitho-o Yhome, a construction worker who succumbed to injuries after falling off a two-storied building while fixing the window panes of a newly-constructed house.
The sole bread-earner of the family, Neitho-o, who used to reside in the Kezieke colony......
- Making efforts to protect rights of baby in foster care in Germany: MEA
- Why our world might look very different if dinosaurs hadn’t gone extinct
- Garo’s colourful 100 Drums Wangala festival celebrated in Assam
- Drones to track Ganja plantation: Tripura CM
- Mizoram: BJP to form next govt in Mara Autonomous Council
- Arunachal CM exhorts people to perform fundamental duties