The Kohima District Badminton Association (KDBA) on Friday informed that it will be conducting trials for the Inter-district tournament cum the Nagaland Olympics 2022 on July 30.
Information and Publicity Secretary Medozhazo Rutsa informed that the trial for the district team would be conducted at the state indoor stadium at Officers Hill at 8 AM.
Selected players will compete at Longleng in August and the categories include Singles and Doubles (Men and Women), Mixed Doubles, Junior Boys and Girls under-19 (Singles and Doubles), U-19 Mixes Doubles, Boys and Girls under-17 (Singles and Doubles), Boys and Girls under-15 (Singles and Doubles), Boys and Girls under-13 (Singles and Doubles), Boys and Girls under-11 (Singles and Doubles), and Boys and Girls under-9 (Singles).
The category for Veterans (Masters) includes doubles for men in 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, and 65+.
- Nepal looks at hung parliament; PM Deuba-led NC single largest party
- BJP demands Meghalaya home min’s resignation over Mukroh firing
- Assam: Kuki Worship Service celebrates silver jubilee
- Nagaland cabinet appeals Eastern Naga body to allow participation at Hornbill
- Meghalaya elections 2023: BJP to contest from all 60 assembly seats
- Tripura Film Institute will find global audience for state’s tribal culture: CM Saha