Kohima: Out of a total of 685 candidates who qualified for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examination, the results of which was released on Monday, two from Nagaland have cleared the exam.
The two successful candidates –Viku L Achumi and Imsennaro Walling, ranked 567 and 585, respectively, in the reputed examination.
Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio and several others congratulated the two aspirants who cleared the UPSC 2021 examination.
“Congratulations, Mr. Viku L Achumi @viku_achumi & Ms. Imsennaro Walling for securing all India ranking of 567 & 585 respectively, in the #UPSCCivilServices Exam 2021. Wish you good health & wisdom in the service of the nation as you step into a world of challenges & opportunities,” Rio tweeted.
Deputy CM Y Patton also took to twitter saying, “Heartiest congratulations to Mr. @Viku_Achumi and Ms. Imsennaro Walling on securing AIR 567 and 585 respectively in the #UPSC Civil Services Examination 2021. We are extremely proud of their accomplishments and wishing both of them success in all their endeavors!”
Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also congratulated all those who cleared the examination and at the same time shared a message to all those who failed the exam, encouraging them and calling them “outstanding youngsters” who will make the country proud.
- 60th statehood day: Nagaland CM hopes for early solution to Naga issue
- Newly discovered species of owl could already be in danger
- Nagaland: Naga morung in Kohima village brings ‘a taste of tradition’
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 1 December, 2022
- President Murmu, PM Modi greet people of Nagaland on statehood day
- Meghalaya: Bernard Marak calls on people to vote out MDA