General Secretary of the NSCN-IM, Th Muivah, was reportedly airlifted and rushed to a private hospital in Dimapur on Friday.
Muivah was airlifted to Dimapur from Camp Hebron and then rushed to Christian Institute of Health Sciences & Research (CIHSR) hospital on Friday afternoon.
He had reportedly complained of nausea and sources said his condition is stable now.
Confirming with EastMojo, an NSCN-IM official said, “He is at Referral Hospital. Nothing serious as of now.”
This is a developing story
- Bengal provided specialist telemed service to 1 cr people under health scheme: CM
- Bharat Jodo Yatra: Rahul Gandhi gives flying kisses to people at BJP office
- Centre allocated Rs 1,237 cr to Nagaland: Tudu
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 6 December, 2022
- Discussion on child protection in Assam Assembly soon, says Speaker
- Ambedkar’s struggles gave hope to millions: PM Modi