Kohima: Nagaland’s COVID-19 tally rose to 35,355 on Saturday as 15 people tested positive for the infection, three more than the previous day, a health official said.
The coronavirus death toll stood at 753 for the fourth consecutive day as no fresh fatality was recorded, he said.
Nagaland now has 295 active cases, while 32,831 people have recovered from the disease so far, including 36 in the last 24 hours. The recovery rate has improved to 92.86 per cent.
A total of 1,476 patients have migrated to other states to date.
The state has tested more than 4.56 lakh samples for COVID-19 so far.
Also read: Nagaland: Kezhaseluo-o Pienyü, 23, wins Angami wrestling title
- RBI retains FY24 GDP growth forecast at 6.5 pc
- Meghalaya: Hospitality stakeholders meet, discuss tourism promotion
- PM Modi to address Indian Americans in Washington on June 23: Community leader
- How raising tobacco taxes can save lives and cut poverty across the Asia-Pacific
- US lawmakers urge Biden admin to address visa wait time issue in India on priority basis
- UK to lead way on AI safety with first global summit, says PM Rishi Sunak