Kohima: Nagaland’s COVID-19 tally rose to 35,274 on Tuesday as 39 more people tested positive for the infection, a health official said.
The coronavirus death toll increased to 753 as one more patient succumbed to the virus during the last 24 hours, he said.
Nagaland now has 382 active cases while 32,665 people have recovered from the disease so far, including 90 in the last 24 hours. The recovery rate has improved to 92.60 per cent.
Altogether 1,474 COVID patients have migrated to other states.
The state has tested over 4.54 lakh samples for COVID-19 so far.
- ISRO scientist Anil Kumar elected VP of International Astronautical Federation
- All women entitled to safe, legal abortion: Supreme Court
- Assam: Prez Murmu to inaugurate Dhubri Medical College on Oct 12
- 1 dead, 9 TMC supporters injured in accident while returning from rally
- Sikkim: Golay hands job orders to 2000 unemployed as ‘Dushera Gift’
- Assam: Several including schoolchildren missing as boat capsizes in Dhubri