Kohima: Nagaland on Monday registered 71 new Covid-19 cases, 37 more than the previous day’s count, taking the tally to 34,927, a health department official said.
The death toll increased to 742 as three more people succumbed to coronavirus.
In the last 24 hours, at least 73 patients recovered from the disease taking the total number of cured people to 32,041.
Nagaland now has 691 active cases while 1,449 Covid-19 patients have migrated to other states, the official said.
So far, 4,47,445 samples were tested for Covid-19 in the North-eastern state.
The recovery rate among coronavirus patients is 91.73 per cent, the official said.
- Assam: One ULFA (I) cadre apprehended by security forces in Sonari
- Four rescued bear cubs set to be released in Arunachal national park
- Sikkim: Make residential certificates equivalent to COI, demands activist Prem Goyal
- Missing Nagaland jawan found dead
- Change mindset to ensure Assam goes up development ladder by 2026: CM Sarma to officials
- Are the West’s sanctions against Russia actually working?