Kohima: Nagaland on Monday registered 71 new Covid-19 cases, 37 more than the previous day’s count, taking the tally to 34,927, a health department official said.
The death toll increased to 742 as three more people succumbed to coronavirus.
In the last 24 hours, at least 73 patients recovered from the disease taking the total number of cured people to 32,041.
Nagaland now has 691 active cases while 1,449 Covid-19 patients have migrated to other states, the official said.
So far, 4,47,445 samples were tested for Covid-19 in the North-eastern state.
The recovery rate among coronavirus patients is 91.73 per cent, the official said.
Two Royal Bengal tiger cubs born in Assam zoo
- Home Minister Amit Shah shown black flag by Congressmen in Mizoram
- PM Modi condoles Salim Durani’s demise, says he made key contribution in world of cricket
- Small tea growers made India self-reliant in production : Tea Board
- Happy songs: these are the musical elements that make us feel good
- Physical exercise could offset the negative effects of unhealthy sleep on longevity: Study
- Body language books get it wrong: the truth about reading nonverbal cues