Kohima: The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE), on Tuesday notified that the board examinations for Class X & XII will be held offline in March.
The board informed that the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) Examinations for 2022 will be conducted offline under the state’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The HSLC examination will begin on March 9 and continue till March 22 while the HSSLC examination will begin on March 8 and continue till March 31.
The HSLC and HSSLC Examination 2022 examination routines have also been uploaded on the board’s portal.
It informed that suitable one-time arrangements will be made for the students who will be unable to appear for the board examinations on account of being tested positive for COVID 19, including symptomatic students.
It also notified that the school-based Class XI Promotion Examination 2022 will also be conducted offline from April 1-23.
The board’s decision comes after the state government on Monday permitted the board to conduct the examinations offline, subject to fulfilment of the conditions and SOPs to be issued by the Home Department.
While existing restrictions continue to be in force, the state government has also permitted the re-opening of schools for Classes I to VIII from February 15 onwards, subject to parental consent of the students and fulfilment of the conditions and SOP.
- India’s presidency of G-20 a matter of pride for all citizens: PM Modi
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for December 5
- Assam conservationists win big at Sanctuary Wildlife Awards
- Nagaland Lottery December 5: Check Dear Sun Monday lottery result
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for December 5
- Stone pelting on India-Nepal border, traders block bridge in protest