Kohima: Nagaland on Thursday logged 111 new COVID-19 cases, 19 less than the previous day, pushing the tally to 34,059, a health official said.
The COVID-19 death toll rose to 709 as one more patient succumbed to the disease, the official said.
Nagaland now has 850 active COVID-19 cases, while 31,130 people have recuperated from the disease so far, including 81 in the last 24 hours, the official said.
The COVID-19 recovery rate now is 91.4 per cent.
Altogether 1,370 COVID patients have migrated to other states.
Nagaland has tested 4,40,478 samples for COVID-19 thus far.
Over 14.15 lakh vaccine doses have been administered to eligible beneficiaries in the state so far, the official added.
- Sikkim floods: 10 dead, 82 missing, 14 bridges collapse
- Arunachal CM expresses sadness, shock at Sikkim floods
- Sikkim Police notifies road situation; check details here
- Handkerchief or tissue? Which one’s better for our health and the planet?
- Assam: Half marathon event to be held on Oct 29 in Dibrugarh
- RBI approves merger of North East Small Fin Bank, fintech unicorn Slice